Miami Beach Convention Center (MBCC) Vendor Approval / Recertification

Dear Contractor Partners,

To ensure that all of the General Service Contractors (GSC), AV & Rigging Companies, and Install & Dismantle (I&D) Companies working at the Miami Beach Convention Center (MBCC) are adhering to the MBCC’s governing rules and regulations, including levels of insurance, the MBCC is performing its annual re-certification process and or approving contract partners for the very first time.

Please take time to read the below-referenced documents, including the Vendor Approval Letter, which outlines and states in detail what is expected of any/all contractors working at our venue and its adjoining campus properties. Additionally, please share the MBCC’s Code of Conduct with your employees, which will be strictly enforced. For contract partners needing to recertify, we have included a sign-off and acknowledgment sheet which helps you organize all your requirements.

Please submit these requirements listed in the Vendor Approval Letter to me electronically as soon as possible. This is mandatory in order for the MBCC to safely monitor and create a safe and effective working environment for all.

Documents:

1. Vendor Approval Letter
  2. MBCC’s Code of Conduct
  3. Sign-off & Acknowledgement Sheet – (Recertification only)

I appreciate your cooperation, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Sincerely,

Freddie Peterson

General Manager, Miami Beach Convention Center

OVG360 Venue Management

O: 786.276.2620 M: 786.390.4766
Freddie_Peterson@miamibeachconvention.com
MiamiBeachConvention.com ovgfacilities.com