UNCLASSIFIED // FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY
COVID-19 - Worldwide - Situation Report - 08-03-20 (Update 119) | (INC10276272)
Critical Infrastructure Involved: Healthcare and Public Health, Transportation Systems (Aviation, Mass Transit and Passenger Rail)
Summary: The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) continues to monitor the evolving Coronavirus Disease, also known as COVID-19, situation closely. CISA is taking part in interagency and industry coordination calls and working with critical infrastructure partners to prepare for possible disruptions to critical infrastructure that may stem from widespread illness.
FEMA reports approximately 17,396,943 (+290,936 in the past 24 hours) cases and 675,060 (+6,150) deaths worldwide. In the U.S. there are approximately 4,601,526 (+58,947) cases and 154,002 (+1,132) deaths.
KEY POINTS :
- The CDC predicts up to 11,000 people will die every week this month
- 59,066,987 (+839,671) COVID-19 tests administered nationwide as of 31 Jul
- The upward trajectory of COVID cases continues for 9 states, while 20 others remain steady
- United Airlines plans to resume service on more than 25 international routes in September
- Continue to conduct regular assessments of current and projected impacts to National Critical Functions based on reporting from Sector Specific Agencies, private sector partners, as well as multiple governmental and non-governmental sources of information