COVID-19 - Worldwide - Situation Report - 07-23-20 (Update 116) | (INC10276272)
Critical Infrastructure Involved: Healthcare and Public Health, Transportation Systems (Maritime Transportation Systems)
Summary: The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) continues to monitor the evolving Coronavirus Disease, also known as COVID-19, situation closely. CISA is taking part in interagency and industry coordination calls and working with critical infrastructure partners to prepare for possible disruptions to critical infrastructure that may stem from widespread illness.
FEMA reports approximately 14,765,256 (+202,706 in the last 24 hours) cases and 612,054 (+4,273) deaths worldwide. In the U.S. there are approximately 3,871,345 (+52,206) cases and 140,985 (+355) deaths.
- FEMA deployed 2,245 (+9) employees in support of COVID-19 response
- 50,343,272 (+1,740,157) COVID-19 tests administered nationwide as of 22 Jul
- Cases are beginning to decrease in Arizona, making it only one of six states trending in that direction
- Fiftythree of Florida’s hospitals have reached bed capacity in their ICUs, including eight hospitals in Miami-Dade County
- Continue to conduct regular assessments of current and projected impacts to National Critical Functions based on reporting from Sector Specific Agencies, private sector partners, as well as multiple governmental and non-governmental sources of information