CEIR Webinar: Latest Tracker Survey on Status of 2021 U.S. B2B Exhibitions – Snapshot of Where Reopening is Happening and More
Date: Thursday, 11 November 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. CT
Moderator: Nancy Drapeau, IPC VP of Research, CEIR
Presenters: Dr. Allen Shaw President & Chief Economist, Global Economic Consulting Associates, Inc.
Organizers, don’t miss this webinar! We are discussing CEIR’s final tracker survey results monitoring the status of 2021 U.S. B2B exhibitions; benchmarks that have been tracked over the course of the year to see what is changing; and insights on the growing number of events that are happening in the second half of the year.
What we will cover:
- Benchmarks on:
- Impact on the B2B exhibition schedule: cancellations, postponements and events that have happened or are still scheduled as planned.
- Impact on event revenue due to cancellations and actions to offset losses due to cancellations/postponements.
- Among events postponed/still scheduled/have happened: extent of pivot to hybrid models, what content this includes as well as requirements for participants attending an in-person event.
- Influence of the Delta variant on prompting cancellation of events.
- New insights on events that have happened this year:
- Performance outcomes compared to 2019 editions of events
- Exhibitor and attendee satisfaction
- Lessons learned and successes
Additionally, the CEIR Index scenario analysis of how the U.S. economy and the industry will perform in 2021 through 2023 will be revisited, and any shifts in expectations will be reported.
This webinar is available to everyone. The webinar recording will be available on the CEIR Webinars page within 24 hours.
CEIR Subscribers and IAEE Members: Please use your CEIR subscriber number or IAEE member number to register for the webinar:
Webinar registration deadline is 12:00 p.m. CT/ 10:00 a.m. PT/ 1:00 p.m. ET on the day of webinar.